Welcome to Summerhall’s 2016 festival programme. We’re very proud that so many brilliant theatre-makers from all over the world now see Summerhall as the natural home for their work; especially work which is risky, engaging, has something to say about the world we live in and which is pushing at the boundaries of what theatre can be.
The festival is a chance for audiences of all ages to make new discoveries and new connections – both socially in our festival courtyard and in those fleeting moments of insight or emotion shared between audience and artist. Please join us for a feast of international theatre, performance, visual art, dance and music this summer.
- 27 August 2018Summerhall Festival Ends for 2018 with a rise in ticket sales
- 24 August 2018Sia producer attends ‘The Ballad of the Apathetic Son and his Narcissistic Mother’ at Summerhall
- 26 July 2018£5 Previews on August 1st @ Summerhall
- 13 July 2018Festival Press Roundup – July
- 27 Aug 18: Summerhall Festival Ends for 2018 with a rise in ticket sales
- 22 Aug 18: REVIEW: EGG AT SUMMERHALL
- 22 Aug 18: Theatre review: Love Song To Lavender Menace, Summerhall
- 22 Aug 18: Fallen Fruit
- 21 Aug 18: The best shows at the Edinburgh Festival 2018
- 21 Aug 18: Fallen Fruit – Two Destination Language 4****
- 19 Aug 18: Last Tapes Theatre Company: Valerie
- 19 Aug 18: Pussy Riot: Riot Days review – it’s impossible to look away
- 19 Aug 18: THE MIDNIGHT SOUP AT SUMMERHALL
- 18 Aug 18: EDINBURGH 2018: BWW Review: CLOSED DOORS, Summerhall