Welcome to Summerhall’s 2016 festival programme. We’re very proud that so many brilliant theatre-makers from all over the world now see Summerhall as the natural home for their work; especially work which is risky, engaging, has something to say about the world we live in and which is pushing at the boundaries of what theatre can be.
The festival is a chance for audiences of all ages to make new discoveries and new connections – both socially in our festival courtyard and in those fleeting moments of insight or emotion shared between audience and artist. Please join us for a feast of international theatre, performance, visual art, dance and music this summer.
- 16 July 2018Dance @ Summerhall
- 13 July 2018Festival Press Roundup – July
- 9 July 2018Circus @ Summerhall
- 5 July 2018Job Vacancy: Summerhall Duty Manager (Events and Operations)
- 10 Jul 18: Edinburgh festival 2018: Lyn Gardner’s guide for what to see
- 10 Jul 18: Edinburgh fringe 2018 to tackle #MeToo and celebrate Blue Peter
- 10 Jul 18: Ten shows to catch before they get to the Edinburgh Fringe
- 10 Jul 18: Exeunt’s Edinburgh Fringe Tips
- 10 Jul 18: What are our critics’ top picks for the Edinburgh Fringe 2018?
- 10 Jul 18: Best of the Southside: Pleasance, Summerhall and ZOO in August
- 10 Jul 18: Edinburgh Fringe Festival 2018: 10 of this year’s quirkiest shows
- 10 Jul 18: Hiighlights of Edinburgh Festival Fringe 2018 programme
- 10 Jul 18: Edinburgh Festival 2018: Matt Trueman’s picks of what to see
- 3 Jul 18: 50 shows to see at the Edinburgh fringe 2018